View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:24 AM   #5
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I don't know anything about Pinnacle.

Acana really does seem to be the miracle food with a lot of dogs. I know Jackson, who is Mr. Picky Pants, still loves and enjoys his Acana and he's been eating it since March (I think?) He also does really well on it. He likes Grasslands the best. Our local store sells .88lb bags of it for like $3 to try it out. Acana and Orijen are both great kibbles!

I've sort of been trying to rotate so he doesn't get bored and it definitely seems to help. I have a bag of Go! Endurance right now that he's been eating for the past 4 days. This is another food he really seems to love (kibbles are smaller than Acana, btw). I started feeding the Go! when he seemed to become uninterested in the Acana. Well, since he's been eating Go! for the past few days, when I put some Acana kibbles into his bowl at dinner time, he went over and started chowing down, like he missed it! Ha! So I try to rotate like every week and keep 2 bags of food around the house (I have half left of Acana, and full bag of Go!) Jackson also gets wet food every day, always for breakfast but only sometimes for dinner. So currently, it's a rotation of Go!, Acana Grasslands, Orijen.

Last edited by Britster; 08-03-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!