5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Jazzy

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):11-07

7. Age of Yorkie(s):3

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 5lbs, 3lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:4.12

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price:$500

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: After neuter and teeth cleaned

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Not sure. I would rather come and meet you and your family. I would like to see where he will be living. I am willing to drive up to 5 hours away for gas. If coming to your home is not an option don't inquire. I want to make certain he does not end up in a puppymill.

14. Any additional information you want to add:
Jazzy is a sweet boy. He is a true lap dog. He is very shy. He has been raised with children and other dogs. Not sure how he would do with a cat. It is with a heavy heart I am doing this and when the time comes not sure if I can. He must go to the right loving home. He is a momma's boy so any of you ladies looking for a sidekick he would be perfect. He is in full coat other than I cut his bangs some to see his beautiful eyes. If I can't find the perfect home I have no problem with him staying here. He only marks when I have a girl in heat and think the neuter would even stop that. He can use the doggy door and loves to play outside so a fenced yard is a must. He walks well on a leash and will sleep in a crate with the door open but most of the time he sleeps beside me. He is house trained and pee pad trained. The hard winters in my area is the reason I have to train both ways.

I have past pictures of him as a pup on my website under pictures and you can see him on my boys page wv yorkies If interested fill out my puppy application. You can also call and email directly.

2007_0716random0008.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!