Old 08-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditSocks2 View Post
Here's a better one

Quick Summary of States with Animals in Parked Cars Laws

Only 14 states have laws about this!!!??! And of those 14 states even if you see a dog in distress you can't always help it!!
HOLY COW!!! Can you believe my state is one of the 14 states!!!!!!!! I just knew it. I told that 911 dispatcher that this was animal cruelty and wasn't their a law about it. I wasn't sure if it was my state or not, but I continue to tell him this was just wrong and something needs to be done for this poor dogI am going to print this out and have one in my car also. I will be prepared next time, hopefully I will never see something like this again, but if I do I am going to call 911, the police and whoever I can. If you would just have seen this poor little dog in distress. He was trying his best to jump up to the crack window to stick his head out to get some air. It was so hot in that car, even I felt the heat in it. I went all around that car and tried to open every door but all was locked I think the owner should be punished for what he done to this poor dog. He probally does this all the time to that poor baby. Thank you so much for posting the info. on state laws. I appreciate it so much
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!