View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
I've seen dogs locked in cars and I have not hesitated to call the police. Fortunately, they've always responded quickly and efficiently...

Sorry you had to deal with that. It sounds like it was really draining for you. You did all you could and hopefully next time that guy will be more considerate to his poor dog now that you made him think about his actions.
See, that is what I thought would happen right, that the police would come quickly to save this poor dog. I was sooooo upset. I just couldnt' believe the 911 dispatcher telling me their was nothingthey could do as long as he had the window crack. I ask him can he not call the police or somebody and he said no. I just feel in my heart that their needs to be something done about this. Oh, I did give the 911 guy the lic. plate number but whether he wrote it down or not I don't know. I told him it seemed like he would be able to contact the police or someone to help!! It was so sad and heartbreaking to see that dog in such distressI was crying my eyes out. And then to talk with this heartless person that was the owner of the dog, he just didn't care what I had to say. He just lit his cigarette and started smoking and ignoring me but I keeped on running my mouth at him and telling him this was wrong and illegal and he could be charged with animal cruelty and that I reported him. He seemed to care less with what I had to say. I wished I could have just jumped in his car when he opened it and grabbed that poor dog and take off with it. Poor Baby
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!