View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
cajungal
YT Addict

Default My possible yorkie puppy is going to be born on Wednesday!

I am sooo excited right now. Tommorow we meet with this lady that we may be buying a yorkie puppy from. Her yorkie is due to give birth on Wednesday! She lives only about 5 miles from me. And it turns out that I went to her home a long time ago back when I was in high school. Her son and I went to high school together and were friends. But, I can't wait until she has the puppies! She said if all goes well the puppy may be ready to go by Valentines Day. Depending on how big it is and as long as they eating and strong enough. But, since she lives so close, I can probably visit my puppy any time I want until she can go home! She also has 3 litters due in January! So, she is going to be very busy indeed! But, has people helping her out. Her husband also knows my dad. They used to work together. I am just so happy and hope the mama has a smooth delivery. And the pups are born healthy! I get to see the yorkie parents tomorrow afternoon. It won't be long before I finally get to lay my eyes on Chloe Cheyenne!
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!