View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Exclamation SC Buyers; Beware of this Breeder!

Here is the link; BEWARE SC Yorkie buyers: Do not buy pups from this breeder. She refused to DNA a pup @ MY expense. http://loraychow1.tripod.com

Buyers feel safe when they see a pedigree certificate with the sire and dam listed as the pup's parents, but you really never know unless you DNA the actual puppy. False reporting to the AKC/CKC has been occurring for decades; maybe longer than that if the truth was known. I wanted to purchase a male Parti-Yorkie pup to possibly breed with Khloe 2 years down the line, and mainly to keep her company. She carries the parti-recessive gene and her breeder DNA'd her with no hesitation. This breeder refused to DNA a male Parti-Yorkie, even when I offered to cover the costs of the DNA test. That is sketchy, and I wanted all buyers to beware of this breeder who advertises her business as a 'non-kennel' operation, but then argued to me that she has been doing this for 20 years. Why would she refuse a DNA test at my expense unless something wasn't right with her pedigree?
lizzieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!