Thread: Papillons! <333
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Papillons! <333

I think I've fallen in love with the breed. Even though I've only met one in person, hahaha. I've fallen thru the internet.

I've been looking into my 2nd dog options, even though it probably won't be for another 6 months-1 year before acquiring a new dog. Of course I browse petfinder almost every day.

I originally was looking into Silky Terriers (and still am) because I tend to think that's what Jackson is and even if he's not, I've really just fallen in love with the breed and been in contact with reputable breeders.

But if it's not another Silky or Yorkie, I think it's definitely going to be a Papillon! Perfect for me. They're like a mini Border Collie energy-wise. They are extremely intelligent (#9 right behind Poodles, GSD's, etc) and love to do tricks (perfect for me!) and are amazing agility dogs. Apparantly not too barky, which would be incredibly nice, and very driven!

I am just loving what I'm seeing. I like the tri-color ones the best. And they range from pretty tiny (4-5lbs) and up to sometimes 12-15lbs, there is no weight standard, just height, etc.

Anyone have experience with them? I love love love Jackson's activeness and energy level. Sometimes it can get annoying (ha!) but that's what I love so much about him, so I think a Pap would fit great with him.

Here's my "perfect" Papillon <3:
WayToGo Napolean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carrie8mo1b.jpg (39.7 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Britster; 07-31-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!