View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
gigir135
Yorkie Yakker

Sad Worried about myself & my furry baby

I have a now 7 month old furry baby his name is chewy.. ok this is the story...
My sister's yorkie has puppies and at 2 month old she gave me a boy!! Which is now my pride and joy..
My husband and i been trying to have kids for yrs now and i am only 26 until they told me i had a lil problem and i will need serious treatment to see if i can get pregnant i was really depress and so my sisters got me chewy...
I love my puppy and treat him like a king but i am reading all this thread and am very scare if something happening to my puppy..
I take death pretty bad for people and animals i love ..
I never had a puppy and i feel am getting a lil upsess with my puppy i treat him as he is a baby and my husband just watches me and tells me come back to reality he is a dog ... i take him everywhere with me and my sisters tell me just leave the dog home but i don't i feel bad of leaving him alone so much time..
Am i just treating my puppy good or am i getting upsess.. i'm always rocking him and kissing him all over i buy him treats and lotss of toys and a bed with blankie, and put ice on his bowl like he loves it and just spoil him so much..
He does listen to meet and follow commands here and there.. am i wrong for feeling this ( this happens to me sometimes not all the time)..
gigir135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!