View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
Clairesyorkie
Yorkie Talker

Hi There, Ive been coming back to this thread during the course of the week to keep me informed on what to do lol...Its now 1 week and 2 days, Well last sunday whilst Tye and I walked around Pets at Home for goodies he wanted me to pick him, I was keen to do this! We walked around with him in my arms lol. Since then nothing! Still growls at me when I ask for cuddles, He seems to know that me wanting to pick him up means cuddles hehe.

Am I expecting too much too soon? He is such a dear little dog we love him lots and lots. I just dont understand the growling and going for us business. Is he scared? angry with us? or just that he's been spoilt in past? He's had no discapline whatso ever. I can deal with the obedience, we are getting there with this. Its the picking up business that worries me. I am going to have to take him to the vets next week for more meds for his Epilepsy, I really dont want him to go for the vet. He needs a check over too just to be sure he's ok. Will I see light at the end of the tunnel lol
Clairesyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!