View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
terri519
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Emaire,
I am actually buying my puppy from Rita. She has been extremely nice to me. Her broken english, misspellings, and hesitance to answer questions in an email is due to the fact that she is not from this country. Her English isn't perfect when you speak to her either. This was no problem to me because my mom is the same way, so I understand. Rita eventually answered all my questions in an email because I have a crazy schedule and found it difficult to talk to her on the phone. I also called her and we talked further.

Rita raises excellent puppies. They are healthy with a good temperament. She raises the puppies in her home and they are like family. I can tell she loves them and cares for them very much. I asked her all the standard questions and am confident that I am getting a good quality puppy.

I have spoken and visited a few breeders in the area who were also selling good quality puppies, but my husband and I fell in love with one of Rita's puppies, and we got a very good feeling from her when we visited.

Whether or not you give Rita a chance, I wish you all the best in your search for a Yorkie!
terri519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!