View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
Deuce
No Longer a Member

Angry Looking for a Link to Send...

See, I posted an add looking for a groomer for my boy, and a woman posted back asking if he had been altered yet, I said no, but he was scheduled for October since the vet thinks by then most of his baby teeth will be out so he will have to pull the very minimum of teeth. So she responded asking if I would consider not altering him until after he turned 1 so he could breed with her female. I politely told her "no way Jose" and she practically threw a hissy fit with me saying she'd pay me stud fees and I would get "pick of the litter"...

I don't understand it, even if it was a consideration for me to ever breed him at all, wouldn't the person that wanted to breed him to her female at least start by requesting papers, health info, size, etc.? She sounds like she hasn't got a clue and I want to slap her with some reality before something horrible happens to her female.

I remember a while back I saw a post talking about all the expenses, and stating what all can go wrong when breeding yorkies when you aren't a professional, or don't have a professional breeder by your side helping you to learn all that you would need to know. I'd like to find this post again so I can link it to her and maybe it'll get her to spay her girl and give up on her quest to find a yorkie to breed with. I want to hurry up and find it before she does something stupid...
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!