View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
bamawife
YT 500 Club Member

Thank you! I actually thought I might cry when I had to leave him but I held it together quite well. I am waiting on a call from the vet to tell me the surgeries went as planned. I don't know if I mentioned that we are having to use a new vet or not. The vet we normally use is 9 months pregnant with her 4th child. I was afraid she would go into labor and not be there which would mean another one of her colleagues in that hospital would do it. We don't care for one of them; he is old, grouchy and needs to retire. The other vet is more of a large animal vet and treats horses, cows, etc....I've heard good things about him but we have never met him. Sooooo, we are using a vet that works with the animal task force locally. He has had his animal hospital for years!! I know several people that like him. He is somewhat pricey for this area but that is ok. If he does a good job then he is worth it! His price for spaying/neutering actually includes the pain meds and antibiotics. The blood work is a separate fee.

Last edited by bamawife; 07-28-2010 at 07:02 AM.
bamawife is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!