View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:34 AM   #14
MyBabyFynnlie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I did it. I got a 22" kennel! Woo. I feel like I'm almost ready for Fynnlie to come home. His kennel is set up and in its place. Tugger - my Maine Coon - has examined it and I feel like he's pretty comfortable with it, which is a good thing. He has a dog bed for when he's not in his kennel. He has toys, food and water bowls, clothes, a carrier on it's way - it was shipped Saturday, a car seat and now his kennel.

I'm still missing food, a harness, a lead and HIM! UGH, I can't believe I have to wait until August. It's such a long wait! It's really not but it feels like it's just taking FOREVER!

Let me get back on topic, though. For his kennel, do I need to get a kennel pad? Everything I look at is just crazy expensive and nothing that I find terribly attractive. So, I'm thinking I'm just going to make one. I'm going to make bumpers, too. We'll see how that goes but if it goes well, I'll attempt to make a crate cover! I feel quite crafty at the moment!

Is getting a kennel pad a good idea? I think it is, I'm just worried he'll chew on it. There are so many things to fret about!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!