Thread: Scammer!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #6
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

My English is broken sometimes, as you guys all noticed i am sure. That is because i am not a native. When i am working i use a software that helps me achieve 100% native perfection. But can not be used everywhere.
but the Cameroon SCAM is old , it could be the low income there or just the same scammers over and over being not punished and every once in a while someone falling in their net keeps them going.
They offer "parrot eggs" too, and i have seen them all over.

I sometimes think people would just know better but unfortunately it keeps happening and people keep falling for it.

If you send money they keep on the stories , saying that the puppies left and are "stuck" in France or somewhere and you need to send another 150,00 dollars and they will keep going on and on until they can get no more money.

You read stories online all the time.

My self i just think that some people so much want to get "something that it is too good to be true" , that they believe and fall for those scams keeping them alive.

I have however to vent that it really upsets me when someone calls me asking for a "big discount" and they expect me to feel sorry for them because they just lost 500.00 or even 1000.00 dollars to a scammer on the other side of the planet. If it sounded too good to be true that is what it was !! TOO good to be true !
I get that a few times every year ... people calling me, telling me how much they wish and long to have a yorkie puppy and if i would be kind enough to give them an extra big discount because they have just been scammed ....
I am not sure if i feel bad for any of them... last time i had this man calling me first, than i know he called another nice breeder near... he called me again and told he found his puppy within his price range... than a month later he calls me again asking for a huge discount because he had lost 650.00 to the scammer ....
He was sort of desperate and apologizing but it was never my fault first place. He made it sound like it was because neither me or the other breeder wanted to compete with the best price he was looking for.

And the worse , these scammers use the good causes as an excuse for their business out of the country ... awful !

XOXO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!