Thread: Scammer!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
Doodles
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Scammer!

Read these emails from this lady that said she was a good breeder!

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and your interest towards our Babies Yorkies, Happy and Happiness. They are still available to any family prepare to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoiled with all their need. Happy is a female and Happiness a male.All of them are 8weeks old, weight 1.9LBS and will be 3-4LBS at full-grown. They are champion bloodline, registered AKC, vet check, updated in all shots.Well-tamed and potty trained,good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very energetic and eager to learn.

They are intelligent, independent and courageous. Quick to determine where they fits in a household's "pack." Good companionship and friendly towards new people.

To begin we shall like to know more about you.
-Are you a breeder?
-Are you familiar with Yorkies Puppy?
-Do you have kids?
-Do you have a Vet Doctor?
-How Old are You?
-What is your occupation?
-Give us a Brief Description about your Environment?
-Were exactly are you located?
-Can I have your Phone Number to call you?
-Are you interested in both?

Sorry for all this Questions (we mean not to offend you) but just that we really need a loving and caring home for this puppies. We are out of state and What makes us willing to give out the puppies up for adoption is that we are presently on a Volunteer mission for the World Health Organization (WHO) trying to help the disable,mud and deaf since most of this people have been negleted in the world today, we decided to go on Volunteer and the WHO was our catch since we loved helping Sick people, Our duty here is tight up that we even regret bringing the Puppies over here with us. So we will be very much happy given them out for adoption as soon as possible to reduce our work load.

We are looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of love, kisses and hugs to pay just a transportation fee of $200 for each of the puppies. We are not out to make money from them since they where just like our own children and has been our perfect companion, our main concern is to give them the best they ever want. all we will like to here from you is to Promise us that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And we would never like that our babies should end up in a shelter or rescue., feel free to mail us. If you are willing to get them, please e-mail ASAP so that we shall stop all other contacts .If you have any more questions to ask we will answer you truthfully and faithfully.
Thanks Calista and Family

My response:

Hello Again!
Thank you so much for your quick response. Your yorkies are so precious! Thank you for sending the pictures!

I am a bit concerned, however. I have contacted three people about their Yorkies, and each person has responded telling me that they are missionaries - out of the country helping other people. Each person only asks for the expense to have the Yorkies transportation covered. Your internet Ad stated that you lived in New York State and I was so looking forward to seeing your puppies before purchasing one. Since I am only 14 years old, my mom has reviewed each e-mail response. She is very concerned about what we are receiving in e-mail responses. How I wish that I could trust what each of you have told me. But I know that the internet can be unsafe. May I ask where you are located? Thanks for your quick response.
Roxie

Her response:
Hello Roxana,
Why we decided to ask only the expense for the shipping of the puppy is because if we decided to put the puppy up for sale it will be difficult so we are only interested in finding a loving and caring home of the puppy so if truly you desire to have one of them then you should be rest assure that you are at the right place okay and please you should be very careful when dealing online because they are other who are out to hurt young people like you.Why we decided to ask you those question is because we want to know the right home our puppy is going to and know you better.I will look forward reading from you soon.
Regards,Calista

My next response was:
Hi Ms. Woodluck,
Thank you for writing to me and for your words to try to ease my worries. But.... the other two people that I have been in contact with about their Yorkies also told me that they were in Cameroon. How could all of you be in the SAME place with Yorkies that need adopting? This really sends up red flags! We are very religious too, and the thought of anyone trying to take advantage of other people is just terrible. My mom always says that we need to be extra careful in this world of sin. The internet has created such evil. I don't think my mom would let me ever purchase an animal without seeing it in person and getting to know the people who own the dog. My mother grew up raising animals from the wild because her father was a rehabilitationist who cared for wild animals and then would set the animals free once they were old enough to go back to the wild. She loves animals and wants to be sure that we adopt/rescue or purchase an animal that has been raised according to her very high standards. She wants God's creatures to have the best life possible. Would you ever send money to someone that you've never met and don't even have proof that a healthy dog will even arrive to your home? My mom said that maybe the pictures that all of the people have sent to me from "Cameroon" could possibly be just pictures taken off the internet of some other person's dogs. Maybe there aren't even any dogs with any of you? I'm so afraid to even be communicating with you. But... maybe you are a kind, God-loving person. I'll probably never know the truth. How could you ever prove to me, a 14 year old girl that a Yorkie really is with you? Maybe a video taken with todays newspaper headlines and dates showing along side the puppies - I don't know - but I feel that I need to look elsewhere for the right puppy. I know that God will put the right pet in my arms when the time is right. I wish you all the best and hope that you really are on a mission for Good/God.
Respectfully,
Roxie

Her response:
Hello Roxie,
If you are interested in having your dream comes true then i could help you but if you feel you may be ripped off then i will still advice you to take care okay.I wish you the best of luck.May God bless you.

I emailed three different breeders and they all said they were in Cameroon and that they took all of their yorkie puppies with them. Also, why do they all have really bad grammar?
Doodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!