Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) – 3 years

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) –
Weight: 8.2 lbs.
Length: 13”
Girth/Chest: 14.5”
Neck: 9.25”
Height: 9.25

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) – Sm/Med. She is so long, I usually go with mediums.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style –
Snacks: Moka likes all snacks, but LOVES bully sticks, calf tails, Himalayan chews, etc. We try to stay with healthy snacks, no raw hide or pork products.
Clothing: Her clothing style is simple. She is all girl and likes girly things but simple. Frilly/lacy/ruffles are fine, just not over the top.She does wear clothes, but not much in the heat of the summer. We struggle to keep bows in, but she does wear hats.
Toys: She still loves to play with toys. Soft plush toys are her favorite.
Yorkie's favorite colors – Not particular, but pink and pastels look great on her dark hair.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) – Moka participated Feb. 2010, but this is My 3rd GE.

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up) – Same address

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) –
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=9741

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) – Moka is excited this is her turn for the GE. She is the most passive/submissive girl in the world and never complains about anything. She just wants her Buddy to have a great time and not stress over her. She’s excited about anything she receives.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Moka1.jpg (49.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Moka2.jpg (34.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Moka3.jpg (34.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg moka5.jpg (142.0 KB, 4 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!