View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #7
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Keeping fingers and toes XXXX for you. Take your question list with you. I did when I went to Ilona's even though I'd known her for 4 years prior purchasing my little razz man. We sat down and went through "all" my health questions one by one, she was prepared with stats on lp, liver shunt, throughly on the bitches side, and back one generation on the dads side. She just smiled and said to me I have no worries placing this show boy with you, as usual you are just about over prepared for anything. lol lol.

When I went to pick him up (I'd get a sneak peek at him) when I was training Magic, she had a care package for me. Some of his food along with the label so I could get the same kind, a blankey for him(with the smells of his packmate on it), his records in a package, the name of her vet, registration forms all pre filled out, a small toy for him, along with pics of puppy safe other toys, oh yes band scissors. Oh I can't remember all of it now, and of course this very yummy Russian cake and tea, to eat while we signed and went over once again all the do's n don'ts, what to train him on first, what to do if he showed following signs, etc etc. Gawd she only knew the name of that cake in Russian and there was no way in heck I could pronounce it. I adored it. She brought it over another time to my house for a BBQ and I thought great its name will be on cake box, it was in Cyrllic. lol lol lol

I'm soooo excited for you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!