View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
jltwigg10
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile

I understand your dilemma. I just picked up my 2 little ones this past Saturday and took this whole week off to help them get use to our house sounds, smells and routine.
I will go back to work and have thankfully found a location that is working great for my two.
I used a baby gate and a chair (for extra gate support). With these items I blocked off my bathroom. They only have about half of my bathroom but they have plenty of room to sleep in their bed, on one of the towels I have on the floor or on a small section of tile that is exposed. I cover it but they seem to always uncover that one small section. They have a spot in the front for their food and water bowls and then they have a pee pad in the back. Their area also butts up to my shower so they have been going in there to do their pooping. It is actually funny and cute how they separate the 2 "businesses" that they do. The shower floor is smooth and very easy to clean so I do not mind at all. I am actually thrilled that they have already figured out to not go on the towel or bedding. They stay clean.
I have also been leaving a radio on for them too.
We have had this routine going for 4 days now and no issues. I at least know that I can feel somewhat relaxed going to work on Monday knowing that they are familiar with their surroundings and routine. I will miss getting to peak in on them during the day though.

I hope you find a good and workable solution for your little baby.

Last edited by jltwigg10; 07-23-2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo again :-(
jltwigg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!