Thread: Preception
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
Just to clarify, nothing was posted on YT or any other forum saying it was me or critiquing me LOL...I just saw a post one another fourm that reminded me of something that happened to me some time back and just made me think about a situtation and wondered why I wasn't asked about why I said the things I did or did things the way I do before judging me. If people would just ask me I will tell them. As everyone knows I pull no punches I can say at least I say it straight up and not hide it.
Like my mom always said actions speak louder than words - it's so easy to pre-judge people and in reality....sometimes can be very wrong - what you're saying makes alot of sense

Anyone who is breeding to improve the breed is AOK in my book. You all pour your hearts into what you do ...and I know showbreeders come in all forms.

Being blunt is no crime. Everyone has their own way of speaking and while it may be misunderstood - honest and direct is nothing to apologise for. Its a small world in that area so I'd think those who know you on a personal level feel as you do - It's good to see showbreeders even here ! I know lots can be 'above' posting on forums but that's life and it'll probably always be this way -
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!