Thread: Preception
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmom View Post
Well, first of all... are you sure they were talking about you in the post? There are a lot of people that are a little....hmmm.... Forward... Opinionated? I would say just from reading about you here that you definately have your opinions. Sometimes I like what you say, sometimes maybe I don't but you are correct, you don't pull any punches and you say what's on your mind. I always admire people that can do that. I am one of those fence sitters. You know the kind of person, I always am seeing both sides and trying to understand both sides, have a hard time making up my mind. I like how you're decisive. Sometimes I like how I am too. I hope someday we get a chance to meet in person.
LOL...I never said the post was about me but it did remind me of something that was said about me some time back That's why the post I read made me chuckle.

I actually like someone that likes to understand both sides...wish I were more like that but unfortunately being opinionated and not pulling any punches is a side of me that has developed due to me being a person that was naive at one point and let others run all over me in the past. We don't all have to like some comments nor agree with it that's what makes it educational and a learning process. I would love to meet you one day Maybe in NY? That would be great
Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!