Thread: Preception
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #7
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
I enjoy your posts your very direct and you dont beat around the bush. There seems to be alot of show breeder bashing on here recently so Im not surprised someone is critiquing your post. Just keep being who you are not everyone is going to like you because you are principled and they have resentment
I just do not get it - Why hate show breeders? We are trying to do what is right and we are doing our own hard work. Like I said before, everyone has choices. If you do not like the choice you made because it is too hard, maybe it was the wrong choice for you. (Not directed at anyone in particular)Don't try to blame someone else for the choices you make.
I know someone, a young adult, and he always tries to blame his mistake on everyone else. Or if he cannot do something, it was because someone was in their way - it was the other person's fault. Never taking responsiblity for their own decisions. Trying to say sorry when they make a mistake is not in their vocabulary. I hope this is not what our world is coming to when people cannot be responsible for their own actions. JMO
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!