View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #24
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Thank you for saving this baby and congratulations for the new addition to your family! Good to know she is in good hands. Pictures please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson25 View Post
Bonny, As I was reading this, I knew I would end up reading that you would end up with this little girl, I just know your heart is so big, you would just have to take her in and give her the proper home she deserves.

It is really awful how this little girl has been bred and then taken away from momma at 6 weeks, makes me sick!

Keep a close eye on her and as you know, have Nutri-Cal for her....what is she eating? No flea treatment yet either....

I know you will do great with her, bless you for taking her in!!!
Thank you both! I'm really starting to get excited about her after hearing all the encouragement from everyone.

They've been feeding her Puppy Chow, so that's what I've fed her so far. I will be switching her to another food ASAP (slowly transitioning of course)! I free feed my others and she found a piece of their Acana last night. It was too big for her but boy she sure tried to chew it.

She's so stinkin' cute, I can't stop smiling when I think about her. Then I think about how she's not even 3 months old and already in her third home..... I just don't think I can put her through having to adjust to yet another one, so she's probably staying with me.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!