Thread: My Dog Molly
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
msmolly
Yorkie Yakker

Default My Dog Molly

You've heard of the movie "My Dog Skip" well my 1 1/2 year old granddaughter Zoey loves Molly. Our grandkids came to visit for two weeks to Texas from N. Carolina. We met mama half way in Meridian MS.. From the minute Zoey came in the door it was a movie in the making. All we heard was moll doll this and moll doll that. From the time she woke up in the morning to the time she went to bed at night. I have never seen a kid and dog bond like those two did. Molly is 9 months old now and whenever Zoey woke up in the AM or from her naps Molly was right there. If I didn't hear Zoey wake Molly was there barking informing me to come get her. They played all day long. Needless to say come evening time they were both tired and ready for bed. The are back home now and my daughter called and asked can you please take a picture of Molly with your phone and send it to us. Zoey is driving them nuts with Moll Doll, Moll Doll, Moll Doll. Zoey keeps saying I anna go to gradmas house. After the kdis went back home Molly just laid by Zoey's little play pen she slept in. It was almost sad to watch her.
Attached Thumbnails
My Dog Molly-dsc06671-2.jpg  
msmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!