View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 09:44 PM   #9
deanna.yorkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love My Little Man Romeo is 2.5lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybaby
Hello, I need a expert to recommend a breeder on healthy Tiny Yorkie --with a baby doll face -colby body-silky hair..
To wgt when full grown 2 1/2 to 3 lbs max.

Any experts out there--I have picked out a very cute --very small female --she is 4 mos. she weighed 1 lb 11 oz. ---Her price is 3,000.00 plus shipping is that really high for one of these tiny babies?

Thanks--
My little man will be 2 in August and I have not had any health problems with him. But I will tell you this that I did have to have a set of teeth pulled and will have to have dentals every year for the rest of his life to insure that the plaque is removed. I also had extra teeth removed so that all the teeth fit in his small mouth. I would check the back ground of the puppies parents and see if there is any health problems.
As for the price - I sell my puppies for $1300, and they are that size. I also will not ship a puppy without the owner coming to get it at my house. If you have any questions please fell free to email me at deanna.yorkiebabies@mindsring.com. I also have a friend breeder that has females puppies that are less that $3000 and will be that size full grown.

Below is a picture of Romeo at 8wks. He weighed 14 oz then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000432_edited.jpg (87.0 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by deanna.yorkie; 03-30-2005 at 09:49 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!