View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Looking to Buy a Potty...

Hi all.

Harley is currently grid system trained... however we're having a small problem. My homemade grid system (made out of a shoe tray and rubber matt with papers in the bottom) isn't cutting it... Harley LOVES to chew on the grid when momma isn't home and then shreds the crap out of the papers. (when we travel you should see the mess he makes with pee pads)

Thus it is time to invest in a proper toilet...

So I've heard the pipi dolly is good, as are a few others... here are my criteria:

-MUST be grid, he doesn't pee on grass, never learned how, when I bought him he was already grid trained at 8 weeks and I like the system it's either grid, pee pad, or concrete for him.
-MUST lock the papers under neath the grid. the WizDog doesn't do that, as I called the company to ask.
-MUST ship to Canada. At this point I'm willing to pay decent dollars to get a headache free system. it's ok to have no papers under neath in the winter when you can just clean it every few days, but in the summer it is too hot and stinky to not have something absorbing...

So PLEASE help me find something!!! (oh and I've even tried to re-create his homemade system several times, doesn't work)
deonk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!