View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
fifeandshaffer
YT Addict

It was about 15k to have it made, you can ck the place i used was pet-gems, they can also use hair. I had always saved the hair from my dogs I knit and yorkie hair is like silk i made a great scarf made from my dogs hair. people think odd but I like it, I dont know about what the other poster said that bunch of dogs cats go in 1,and maybe the pet you get back isnt yours, yes that is true, not all people can aford or want the pet back so they Opt to have it done in a group of pets its way cheaper and the remains are dealt with by the company that cremated them. I can only go with what I had with my dog and I got a numbered certificate that said it was certified that my dog was cremated on this day and so on. The place I used also allows you to be there if you like, that wasnt for me but I doubt they would offer it if shady stuff was goin on. I think most of these places are family run and they care for pets like I do as they are my kids and I doubt mistakes are made often, or thats what I will continue to think and or hope for. fife was my first dog that died, I did not know what to expect, but he came back to me in a nice box with a brass closure and lock and his name was engraved in brass plaque on the top, it was very nice.

Last edited by fifeandshaffer; 07-19-2010 at 07:26 PM.
fifeandshaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!