View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #32
Roxy 87
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiesMum View Post
Next question! LOL Where do I find things that will fit her? The breeder figures she won't get any larger then 3.5 lbs so she's tiny. I've never found anything in a pet store small enough for her. Right now she's about 2.7 ounces. Or she was a week ago when I took her to the vet.
I'd just get a few things for now and then really do some shopping once she's done growing. You just never know with these little ones. I bought Tila a dress one time and I put it away for special occasions thinking she wouldn't be growing much more. She was already a year old. But she did, she didn't grow taller or longer, just filled out more now she doesn't fit the dress and she didn't even get to wear it. LOL! Petsmart carries some tiny shirts and stuff and their prices are good. Ebay is also a good place. If you're into Juicy Couture there is a place in Regina that sells Juicy. The owner is really nice and prices are great. There are also a lot of GREAT sellers here on YT that custom make clothing to your baby's measurements. And sellers who make awesome bows as well. There's a list of sellers in the items for sale section. Have lots of fun shopping its addicting. lol
Roxy 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!