View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
2000_328ci
Yorkie Talker

Default Strange Urine Situation - Please Advise

I am going to try and be as thorough and yet brief as I can so please bear with me.

This all started a few days ago when we would notice strange "stuff" (wasn't sure what it was) on the floor of our bedroom and the house. On her wee wee pads (which we lay down when we leave her for long periods of time) we found what appeared to be dark yellow vomit. The very next day, we found white/yellow mucus/vomit on the hardwood floor. I read online this was likely a result of being hungry and was just excess bile. Then started finding what looked like multiple pee spots in the morning when we would wake up.

We just got the carpet cleaned last night and woke up this morning to find 3 distinct pee spots within maybe 5 feet of one another. Each was dark and almost sticky and very difficult to get out of the carpet.

My gf is convinced she is fine and they were just pee spots but I find it odd that she would wake up to go three distinct times, especially in light of some of the other things we have seen/

Does anyone know what could be going on here? I am thinking about taking her to the vet but don't even know what I would tell them

Please help our little kona if you can.
2000_328ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!