View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
Toby's Human
YT Addict

Default What do you all think, I want an honest opinion!!! :)

Hi all,
I am going to ask what some of you might call a "loaded question".
I know that I have asked this question before, and although I didn't post any pictures of Toby in the thread, the discussion did get a little heated.

I am trying to figure out whether I should breed Toby. I believe that someone else on here asked this question not too long ago, but I would like to know all of you opinions.

I do know what comes with breeding a male, I know about the marking and humping and the risk of him trying to get with all the "ladies" in the neighborhood. I know that alot of you say that it will change him-which I don't want.

Toby is 5 months old on the 10th of Dec., so I know that there will still be some time for me to see if he would be a good canidate for breeding, but so far he is showing some very good qualities IMHO, besides that his back isn't perfectly straight. But the real opinion is what the experience people on this board think.

I am going to post some pictures. I want the honest truth from whoever posts. Please do not sugar coat your answers.

I want you all to know that I am want to better the breed, and I don't just want to breed for the $$. I am going to be getting him tested for potential health risks before I breed, if I decide that is what it best to do.

He is currently 3pds 9oz, chart says that he should be right at 5 pds. He is short legged, and although he is black in the pics, he is changing silver. Just so you all know ahead of time.
Thank you all in advance for your responses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0226 (2).jpg (30.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0250 (2).jpg (23.1 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0244.jpg (21.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0208 (3).jpg (12.2 KB, 317 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!