View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
Rhetts_mama
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I know it's hard, but you came here to ask and we're just giving you our honest opinions. Someone that gets that defensive over generic questions that anyone that is getting a yorkie needs to ask in order to get acquainted with your new breeder, which is extremely important, before you even get acquainted with the puppies she has for sale.

This "friend" of yours you met randomly in a mall right? Back in Feb, when she was parading around the mall with two yorkie puppies? She's not someone that you've known for a very long time. The way you met her makes me suspicious that this "friend" of yours is actually a broker that tries to get business for her breeder friend.
You know, that was my first thought too.

You've not only got the right, but the responsibility to ask questions. If the breeder didn't like you asking them and she's blaming it on your "tone", that to me would signal it was really that she didn't know the answer to them and didn't like having that pointed out.

You said your "friend" had bought puppies from her in the past and never had any problems. Well, that could very well be true. But I wouldn't count on getting any straight answers from either of them about whether any other buyers had problems.

As to the price, it could be as simple as she is friends with the broker so she gave her a deal. Or it could be that they had hoped to have you roped in and willing to pay what ever they asked.

I'm confused though. In one post you say you can't afford to buy from anyone else and then you say that you are going to drive to NC to pick up a puppy. I really hope your aren't going to buy from her anyway. This doesnt sound like someone you want to be involved with, no matter the price.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!