View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
mojo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieChick1 View Post
Jessica, I wouldn't buy a puppy from this woman. I know it is heartbreaking because you expected to get a puppy soon but you have every right and duty to ask questions of the breeder. For her to be rude and not want to answer your questions fully means that she is hiding something!! I would not trust her and the puppies might have health issues that she is hiding. I would find another breeder that will answer your questions willingly and happily. You are doing the right thing by asking questions, just move on and find another puppy! Good Luck!
Couldn't agree more! What happens if God forbid something is wrong with the pup at some point - you will not be even allowed to contact this woman and I wouldn't expect she would help you at all.
Any reputible breeder would easily answer these questions. Any byb'er doesn't know the answers and doesn't want you prying into their business.

I would not waste anymore heartache on this, I would find somebody who can answer your questions. Nothing worse than buying a pup and having heartache later on, not to mention the financial destruction due to poor breeding.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!