View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #15
e_gar
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Just be very vigilant. Dogs are the only thing Kaji isn't afraid of, and I don't want to take that away from him. If this husky's owners aren't setting boundaries, just don't allow it. There are other dogs Miloh can play with that are well behaved. I keep Kaji from kids more than I keep him from dogs. I just don't always allow it! I have the same rule there too. If the parents aren't controlling their human kids, I don't let them play with Kaji. Kaji is fearful as it is, I don't want him to have a bad experience with kids that will make things worse.
You're right! The Husky's parent is willing to work with both dogs to make sure they get along. He knows it will be beneficial for both and will make him playing with other smaller dogs a less stressful situation. Now that you speak of children, Miloh & I met some out of control children as we walked around the park last week. It's terrible to see how people can't control their children. Miloh likes children but not when they're running after him. Thanks for the advice! Any other helpful tips that might make the training easier?
e_gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!