View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:40 AM   #11
AddieandMiaMom
YT Addict

Thanks everyone for the wonderful advice! I'm trying to just relax and let things happen as they come, but sometimes the cramps and whatnot make me think "nine months!?" - lol. I have increased my water intake, so ended up getting up three times last night. I thought the bathroom habit only started when the baby was bigger and pressing on your organs.

I'll have to get some hazel nuts. I'm getting pretty frequent heartburn. Something I ate at the family party really did me in last night. My family was thrilled when we told them-they've been waiting a few years for us to start having babies.

Crackers, too. I just have a feeling the morning sickness is going to be pretty bad considering how often I feel ill now.

RachelandSadie: I totally don't mind sharing my experience. In a way it's kind of cool that I found out so early. I still can't believe I got teary-eyed over an article in Glamour.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I think Addie knew before we did that there was a human kid on the way. She started looking at me with a betrayed expression (I would have been about a week pregnant) and started going to DH more. I was really hurt at first, but now I understand. Plus, she seems to have gotten over it and is now coming to me again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!