Thread: Thick Bully's !
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak View Post
Hi, I have a bully stick question because I haven't purchased them for about 4years now. The first and 2nd time I tried them my dogs threw up some white stuff. I never purchased them again after that but I really want to try them again. I need a treat to occupy their time that they can chew on without choking, etc. Do most yorkies do okay with them or is there another "hard" treat they can go with to occupy their time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisleesmommy View Post
I just bought some bully sticks and my baby threw up as well. I was so excited to find something that wasnt bad for her to help her through her teething- then it makes her sick...i was disappointed to say the least. (she threw up the little pieces she managed to chew off, not white stuff.)
Where did you buy them? I ask because I bought some Merrick bullies from the pet store and ALL 4 of my yorkies threw up. I was up with them for hours one night. You need to buy them from someone who can tell you exactly how they are processed and where the bulls come from. These are not treated with chemicals. You can click this old thread I did to know more about the ones I have. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/pol...icks-poll.html

I haven't had any complaints of any of the dogs throwing up. Keep in mind it is meant as a chew, so I dont give them to them all day everyday.

Last edited by BaxtersMommy; 07-18-2010 at 04:28 AM.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!