View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Anyone have a mail.com account? Help!

I have a mail.com account and am at my wits end here! I have had this account for years. Recently I went to log in and couldn't. Not sure if I had my cap locks on or what but got locked out and thought, no problem I'll just click on the link to reset it. Problem is that it then tells me my new password will be mailed to the alternate account I provided when I set up my account. I have no idea what account I may have used. I sent at least 3 messages then I called customer support. They, not so nicely told me that they only help paying customers and since I was a free account I would just need to wait for the the support department to get to my email. Well, it's been 6 weeks. I've sent another email but at this point all my credit card bills get emailed here, I have relatives and friends who only have that email address, I have my credit card passwords saved as messages on there. I'm not getting my bill reminders. I even have old emails saved from my sister who passed away 4 years ago, sometimes I just like to go look at things she said. Who knows what I'm missing. What can I do? Does anyone have any advice? I always loved that service but now I'm rethinking things but in the meantime, what do I do?
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!