Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Cares4Dogs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMWESS77 View Post
I just bought a 3 year old female yorkie yesterday from a woman who was very shady. She told me the reason she wanted to get rid of Gracie is because she wouldnt ever get pregnant. I drive miles to see this poor baby and when I got there the ladys home was nasty Gracie was dirty and matted and I felt so bad I had to take her. I got my baby home and got her all cleaned up..matts had to be cut out and she was brushed out and I put bows in her hair and made her the pretty baby she is suppose to be. Anyway..Today my daughter and I both felt fluttering in Gracies tummy so I called the wicked woman and asked her what the world it might be..she answers with" Oh yes I bred Gracie with my five pound male yorkie and she will be due the 28th". NOW for my question.IS the fluttering puppies or could it be gas..Gracie is thin.. U can count her bones as U pet her its so bad! And she doesnt show at all. Nipples dont have any milk that I can tell.
You should get her to the vet and start feeding her as if she were pregnant. The vet could do an x-ray and tell you if there are puppies and how many. Being that she is so skinny, it could be just be gas.

How big is Gracy?? Any idea how much she weighs???
Cares4Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!