View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #13
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamariasofia View Post
Thank you babygirl Rosie, Im going out on a limb here. I feel like if it was meant to be it will all come together for us. I really want to stress too that I am not trying to replace Bella. As all of you know our pups are one of a kind....The Lord up above wanted my Bella in heaven so whatever he has in store for us next...its his will. I seen this post earlier and just started writing straight form my heart. I live in california but would be willing to drive there.

~~Bella Maria Sofia~~ We will miss you always..our sweet babygirl..

I got goose bumps reading this. I will pray that this works out for both of you. You can never replace Bella and I know that is not what you intend to do. But this baby needs a home and you could be the one to provide a loving place for it. I think you are so awesome for being willing to drive. She is a beautiful dog. Have you tried private messaging her to see if this will work out for you two. I am saying prayers that the Lord will guide both of you!

I don't know what your beliefs are b_veselka but I am thinking this could be divine intervention. Good luck to both of you! And let us know!
BabyGirl Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!