View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #11
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamariasofia View Post
Beth,
I wanted to tell you a lil about myself and my story. I had a family of 3 yorkies. I had the Mommy (bella) and daddy (dooney)and baby (cupcake) (who is 3 months). I was planning on letting my mom have the baby...but unexpectedly My Momma yorkie Bella passed away 2 days ago , she was our everything, she was on my lap all day long, she woke up up in the morning. I work from home so she was my constant companion. When I lost her a few days ago....I feel so at loss, been crying my eyes out. I miss her so much. I have her precious baby, she is set to go with my mom. She is still here as I am trying to cope with it all and giving daddy extra comfort. Originally when I brought bella home, she was to be my boy yorkie Dooney's playmate so he would not be lonely and have another doggy to play with. We had them together for the last 3 years...not letting them breed, up until this year, I decided we would breed them once to let them create a family. Now with the sudden loss of my bella....Dooney is completely heartbroken, Bella was our everything. She ate first, she barked first, he let he have her way around the house...I know its been two days and this is all normal that we are all so heartbroken. I feel in my heart that Dooney needs a companion and we have soo much love to give...we do not want to breed so getting fixed is no problem. We encourage that, I just feel like my Dooney will be so lonely if I do not find another doggy who will be here with us during our days. My mom has given me the option of keeping the new puppy cupcake but honestly I dont think she will fill that void for my Dooney, he wants a companion his age, he is 7, not the puppy who is full of energy and tugging on his ears all day. I live in California and I wanted you to hear my story. This loss is all sudden and fresh. I dont know what is in store ahead of us. If in time you do not find that home for your precious baby, please keep us in mind as we will be here, still decdiding which route to take, I could easily go buy another dog but I really want to either rescue or find that perfect match for my broken family. If it doesnt happen for us then it wasnt meant to be and I understand that. I wanted you to hear our story and keep us in mind if you do not find her a home, we would love to have her be our new princess...
Thank you.
Shannon, and Family

~Bella Maria Sofia~ I will miss you everyday baby till I see you again in heaven, you are my angel now...

This has so brought tears to my eyes. Not only for your loss but that you would be willing to consider helping out another. I hope this works out for both of you.
BabyGirl Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!