Thread: Kasha's sick !
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
KashasMom
YT Addict

Rain Kasha's sick !

So it's been a week since her spay. She was doing great until Thursday when she didn't really want to eat. I wound up force feeding her Thurs & Friday. This morning she wouldn't eat at all! She wont eat human food either. Not even a pancake would bring her to eat. Never seen a dog refuse food like that. I gave her a dose of Nutrical.

She also has been having 2 solid poops and 1 mushy one inbetween. It's really weird. She's raw fed with free feed of kibble so she's usually like a rock. She's 6 1/2 months & has all her shots & never has tested positive for any parasites. When I called the vet that's what they seemed to think it was.

She's been acting skittish all morning (she ran out the apartment door into the hallway w/o me .... wont let me cuddle her and has her tail tucked between her legs.) and randomly started shaking violently even when I held her.

She hasn't eaten anything out of the ordinary( ordinary including a napkin attempt and I'm sure some hair) & her suture line don't seem to be hurting her. Only thing I can think of is that her dad is out of town for the weekend & she hasn't spent a night without both of us in the past 3 months. Perhaps she's Daddy Sick?

I have an appointment at the vet @ 3pm. But I always like to come with my homework done. Input?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!