View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:31 AM   #12
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie07 View Post
I'm glad you posted! I've been to the YTCA website and there are a few members/breeders in GA listed in breeder referrals.

The Atlanta show is in Jonesboro? I've taken Lizzy down there before along with my IGs to visit IG breeders I know, and I have a friend whose daughter might be showing an IG as a Jr Handler. I think I will try to make it ringside for YTs this time.
Yes, the Atlanta show is off the Jonesboro Exit at the Expo Center off of 285. My club is sponsering the Friday show. The dates are Aug. 27th through 29th. The yorkies showing is usually a big entry. All your top breeders from the area and surronding states show, as well as the top handlers. It is the toughest competition, but very rewarding when you win. Ring times are usually posted the week before the show. Hope to see you there.

P.S. You are not far from me. I know where Ball Ground is. I work in Cumming and live in Dahlonega.
If your friend is doing Jrs. are you guys coming to the all breed dog club meetings in Cumming. We meet once a month.

Last edited by topknot; 07-17-2010 at 06:35 AM.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!