View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 07:50 PM   #1
wench75
Yorkie Yakker

Default Having so much fun with Quincy

First wanted to say I won't be posting for a while. I'm having back surgery on May 3rd, and my computer is going back to Circuit City Saturday to be fixed. I'm typing on an old one right now that I hate. I will miss all of y'all. I don't post often, but I do love to read all of y'alls posts, and hear about your babies.

I have been absolutely enjoying Quincy. He is such a delight! I knew I would love having him, but I didn't realize it'd be this much fun. I didn't realize I'd have this much love for dog! He's such an awesome, spoiled boy. My husband says he's just like me and that is why I love him so much. LOL

He's getting so big. Yesterday I tried him with a bow in his hair. He hated it. I wish I had pictures to show, but I put them on my other computer (then it died on me). His favorite thing to do is chase my oldest son, growling and barking at his heels. He keeps me laughing.

I just can't say enough about what a wonderful little guy he is.

I will miss you all so much! Give all the little babies hugs and snuggles for me. I will be back hopefully sometime in June.
wench75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!