View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:34 AM   #172
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcakes View Post
Wolves do not eat stomach contents.
Melcakes - as I understand it, wolves desire to eat the stomach itself, but not the contents. So, the contents of the stomach will often be found strewn around the kill site. Of course, in the process of consuming the stomach, inevitably some contents would likely be consumed (I'd think).

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepuppie View Post
how long do yorkies live? is there anyone on yt who's been feeding their dog pre-made raw or prey model raw for more than 10 years? it would be nice to know if those people ever ran into any issues with feeding raw over a long period of time.(do you know of anyone who's been feeding raw for a LONG time?)

i wonder what % of the people feed raw?
RawFedYorkieLuv, who is from Germany, grew up feeding her family's dogs prey model for 30yrs. She has lived in U.S. for quite a while now and feeds her yorkies Prey Model (or premade if necessary). I think her oldest yorkie is 10 or so, maybe more?

You could do a poll in the poll section, i.e. "Do you feed raw or non-raw" -- that would be cool .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!