Thread: Runny Stool
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #14
Rubedo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Yea he put her on a 5 day deworming medication, and I'm gunna start her on heartworm straight away now since she's been outside alot more often.

Though, I can't find Acana for the life of me? lol. I was on their website and see that their based in Canada. Is that probably the reason why I can't find a bag of the stuff in Miami, Florida? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Thanks for the update! Poor pup Sorry to hear about the hookworms. Is she on any kind of heartworm meds?

If you don't want her to eat wet food, you're gonna have to just stick to your guns and be strong (it's hard!) Leave dry food down for 15 mins, then pick it up and don't put it back down for a few hours. She should eventually learn she has to eat when the food is put down.

I, myself, don't mind mixing wet food for Jackson. He will go and eat Acana dry by itself but he just enjoys his mealtime so much more with the added canned food... so to me, it's not a big deal doing it. I buy a variety of different kinds of canned food (usually rotate between TOTW canned, Blue Buffalo canned, and NV Instinct canned, with a few others in between). Do you think she would eat kibble with something yummy like wet food mixed in?
Rubedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!