View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
MyBabyFynnlie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy

I will be taking a few days off with him. I'm going to pick him up in NC, it's about a seven hour drive there, and then I'll have the weekend and a few days of the next week off with him. He'll be ten weeks old when I bring him home.

I am getting a crate for him - which I'm still unsure of on the size. I'm thinking about getting a 24" but some people have said that is too big. The one I want has a divider so I can put that in place, but if he's going to have to be home alone for a while, I'll want him to have a little extra room so he can potty in the potty pad and then have a place to lay down. Also, I don't want to buy one now and then have to buy a new one when he gets bigger. It's just not economical to buy two.

Am I over thinking this? Really? I feel like I'm stressing myself out over something not so stressful. I think that lady's "He'll have a heart attack and die" thing has really gotten under my skin. Please, don't think badly of me for saying this but.... I don't want to spend a great deal of money, fall in love with him (Too late, Jessica, you already are in love with him.) and then have him die because of something that I did wrong or didn't do right.

I feel like I'm going to be those people in 'Best in Show' and have to take Fynnlie to therapy because I've gone and given him a complex! *sobs hystericaly* I just don't know what to do.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!