Thread: I'm back!!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
Chloes dad
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Are you certain your mom didn't lose Chloe and get another yorkie?

If I didnt know any better I would swear she did!! lol She is so hyper now its unbelievable!! I am going to start looking for a companion for her as soon as the move is done! The funny thing is I didnt recognize her at first either..lol as it had been over a month and My mom chopped all her topknot off! i guess while i was away Chloe started getting a scab on the top of her head, my mom assumed she got scratched or something, Then she noticed a pretty significant bald spot by the end of the week. So she took her to our vet thinking she had possibly caught ring worm, or something but when tested and looked at the doc concluded it was from her barrettes or her bands being pulled to tight and her scratching at them. So he suggested no more bands till it healed..well she had quite the long hair so my mom wanted to make sure she could see and cut it all off!! I was sad but It'll grow back. (actually the spot has filled in pretty well so far) but yeah with all that going on I honestly had to do a double take!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!