Thread: Newbie here
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #15
Tillys mama
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks everyone! I intend to ask lots of questions here.
Tilly is soooo cute! I live in a large apt. building and there are quite a few yorkies here.
Tilly is not interested in other dogs, and there are plenty of them here, small and large, but the vet told me to give her 2 weeks to become 'herself'. I'm still waiting for her little tail to wag, and I can't seem to coax a kiss out of her. But, she follows me around like a shadow, so she knows who loves her.
She's housebroken; which I am surprised at, but thrilled! She's kind of skittish, when I reach down for her sometimes she cowers, sometimes she runs. I think she was abused.

So some questions:
1 - Her breath could be improved. Her teeth are white, so what could be causing this? The rescue shelter feeds all their dogs Taste of the West, anyone familiar with this food? It's very expensive, but she likes it and her fur is very shiny.
2 - Can anyone recommend an online site that has soft harnesses with bling on it?
3 - Anyone else have a silver yorkie? She looks blonde, but her hair is growing in. The shelter had to shave her so now it's short.

Thanks everyone; this is a wonderful community.
Tillys mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!