Thread: I'm back!!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Chloes dad
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default thanks everyone

Yes the home coming was spectacular! I started tearing up just walking up the walk to my parents home..and realized i was kinda fast paced walking running..lol She went nuts.. She even started doing this weird howling thing ive never seen before..it was awesome Of course I felt bad because when we were leaving she was whining a lot, as i think she really misses having a full time play buddy (or partner in crime I should say!)

As far as the barking its mainly when the door bell rings and when someone comes home, but i am noticing if she wants something now she jumps up on the couch or whatever and looks at me then starts to do a growling thing followed by a yap to get what she wants..and that will have to stop.
I'm sure with time and patience she'll re-learn some manners.

As far as the potty training, goes we purchased a home a few years back with the intent on flipping it after we completely gutted and remodeled it, when the economy slumped we ended up renting it, but our tenants are moving out Aug 1st. So We discussed it last night and we are going to move into the house in aug, And were going to go the route of renting our condo for now. So basically flip flop. So anyway we will now have an acre lot (of course well have to fence in an area) so she can keep going outside. of course now well be in a place at least 5 times bigger so I may just need to get more dogs..lmao
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!