View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
LucyLousMommy
Yorkie Yakker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnelily View Post
Welcome YT their are a lot of very nice knowledgeable helpful people on this site that know much more then me I don't know the answer to your question but your Yorkie sure is a cutie. Is it a boy or girl and what is its name? I have 3 Yorkie pups, Chloe is 17 weeks and 3.1 lbs.has super straight hair and it really short I think for her age especially on her head. I did see the mom when I get her who looked like her hair was silky but it was cut short and my sister-in-law has a 3 year old from the same parents and it has a long beautiful silky coat so I'm hopeful she will to with time. My second Claire Bear 16 weeks 3.4 lbs her hair longer then Chloe's but it is wiry in places, but coming in soft and silver on her head now. My last little baby is 12 weeks and 1lb on the nose has thick hair that is longer then the other two. All 3 are different.
Thank you her name is Lucy Your pups are adorable Lucy has really short hair on her head and really none on the inside of her ears her body is where there is the most hair lol.. her legs and head are short..
LucyLousMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!