View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
newyorkiemom49
Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Would like opinions please

I have an 8 month old yorkie named Harley. He is doing wonderfully well. We have him in intermediate dog training and he's totally house trained. My husband, who has never bonded with any of my dogs before has really fallen hard for this little guy.
My problem is, I want to get another puppy for Harley to play with. He loves all the dogs in his class and they get to socialize after class. I think he needs that socialization with other dogs. Well DH won't even hear of it.
Now I have a chance to get a 2 year old yorkiepoo from an acquaintance. I have gone to meet him and fell in love. He is already housebroken. I took him for a walk even though he had never had a leash attached to his harness. He did great. By the time I left him, I was sitting on the floor with him in my lap licking the sweat off my neck! (I allowed him to climb onto me) My husband was present and saw what a great dog he is. I can get him for some daytime visits first. Then if everything goes well I'll bring him home. If it doesn't work out she has agreed to take him back. Sounds like a win win situation to me. That baby needs rescuing, He needs grooming and he has fleas. She has 2 other dogs and they are not being taken care of properly. My son is grown, my DH works and I work part time. At this stage in my life I feel I should be able to do and have what I want for a change.
Just would like some opinions and people to relate their experiences, good and bad are welcomed. Thanks for listening.
newyorkiemom49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!