View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
orlnurse
♥Max & Lily♥
Donating Member

Default I almost had a heart attack!

I had the scare of my life yesterday. I took Max and Lily out to potty as usual. There is a mini poodle, Winston, across the street that Max just does not like I don't really know why. Whenever Winston is out, I wait until he goes in before I take mine outside. Yesterday, I was bringing the dogs back in, took their leashes off, but the garage door wasn't down all the way when Max spotted Winston and took off running. I ran after him and he just kept running...I thought for sure I wasn't going to see him again. Behind our neighborhood is a lake with thick brush and if he got in there I wouldn't know where to start looking. I just kept saying to myself, at least keep up with him and don't let him out of your sight. Picture me screaming his name and crying and running as fast as I can barefoot. Finally he stopped to smell a huge pile of dog poo and I caught up to him. I picked him up and hugged him so tight!

What makes me so angry is that at least I have the courtesy to wait for the neighbor to go inside with her dog before taking mine out and she brings hers out all the time while mine are out... She didn't even blink when Max took off....she just stood there. Uggh! I can't help but have a little animosity toward her right now. I almost lost my baby boy yesterday. He means the world to me!

Lesley, Maximilian & Lily Rae
orlnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!